THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ACCESS
You can access a range of materials and content on the Website. In the context of these Terms of Service, content comprised (but not limited to):
- Providing Software and / or Software as services provided through the website (“Software”).
- Documents such as web pages, data, news, text, images, photos, graphics, audio, video, press releases, and product data information are available.
- Forums, discussion groups, chat areas, bulletin boards, wikis, email features, and other services related to (b) and C)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE
Stack Console reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Website and its Content, or any portion thereof, as well as make changes to the Software’s features at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions will take effect immediately upon notice, which may be delivered in various ways, including, but not limited to, posting on the Website, electronic or conventional mail, or any other means by which you will be notified. If you use the Website after receiving such notice, you are deemed to have accepted the changes, modifications, or additions.
THESE ARE THE TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
If the Software is offered on or through the Website and has not been licenced to you through any specific Agreement or Terms of Service, you may use it under the following conditions:
- You will not sell, redistribute, or replicate the Website or Software, nor will you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert them to a human-readable format.
TERMS THAT APPLY TO PARTICULAR AREAS AND CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise stated, all Content, including but not limited to logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips, written material and content, and other materials that appear as part of our Website and Software, are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licenced by Stack Console (“Intellectual Property”).
- Copyright and trade dress protect the entirety of our website. Without the prior written consent of Stack Console, nothing on our Website should be regarded as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or utilised on our Website.
- Stack Console’ names and logos may not be used in any form without prior written consent from Stack Console, including in advertising or publicity connected to the distribution of materials on our Website. Stack Console forbids using any of its or its affiliates’ logos as part of a link to or from any Website unless Stack Console has approved the link in writing. Stack Console’ Intellectual Property must be acknowledged to be used fairly.
- Their respective owners’ Intellectual Property may protect other products and company names featured on our Website.
- Without Stack Console’ express written permission, no Content from the Website or Software may be copied, changed, distributed, communicated, or displayed in whole or in part.
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement: Stack Console vigorously defends its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Suppose we discover that you have used our Content in violation of this notice’s licence terms. In that case, we may file civil and criminal charges against you, as well as seek monetary penalties and/or an injunction to prevent you from using those materials. You may also be required to pay legal fees.
ACCEPTABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
Stack Console grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to access and use the Website to see the Content and contact Stack Console for the use of Software offered through the Website, subject to our Legal Terms.
In a web browser, you can read pages from our Website or download pages for caching.
- Any Content on our Website may be edited or modified in any way;
- Use our website’s content for commercial purposes;
- Content from our website can be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Show any of our website’s content to the general audience;
- Redistribute content from our website only to the degree this notice permits explicitly.
- Use our Website in any way or take any action that damages or threatens to damage the Website or impairs its performance, availability, or accessibility;
- Use our Website for any purpose or activity that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or hurtful, or in connection with any purpose or activity that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful;
- Use our Website or Services to advocate or encourage violence against any government, organisation, group, individual, or property, or to provide guidance, information, or aid in creating or carrying out such violence, whether or not such action is illegal;
- Use our Website or its Services to access, send, receive, display, perform, disclose, store, or execute any content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
- Utilize our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, communicate, use, publish, or distribute any material that contains (or is linked to) spyware, a computer virus, a Trojan horse, a worm, a keystroke logger, a rootkit, or any other harmful computer software; or
- Without our prior written approval, conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, but not limited to, scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website.
You may not probe, scan, or test the Website’s or any network linked to the Website’s vulnerability, nor breach the Website’s or any network connected to the Website’s security or authentication procedures. You may not use the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website to reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your information, as as provided for by the Website.
Any infringement of this provision will result in immediate criminal and civil action being taken against you without warning.
SECURITY, PASSWORDS, AND OTHER ACCESS METHODS TO THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
You agree that you will not access or use the Website in any way that could harm, disable, overburden, or impair Stack Console’ computer systems or networks. You promise that you will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of Stack Console’ computer systems or networks. You undertake not to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the Website’s or Stack Console’ computer systems or networks in any way.
TERMINATION OF USE
Stack Console has the right to stop offering or limit access to the Website, any portions of the Website, or the Content provided on or through the Website at any time at its sole discretion. Stack Console reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or limit your access to or use of the Website or any Content at any time. If Stack Console finds, in its sole judgement, that you have infringed on a third party’s copyrights, Stack Console may cancel or limit your access to or use of the Website. You agree that Stack Console will not be liable to you or any third party if your access to or use the Website or any Content, including any Content you may have provided, is terminated or limited.
WEBSITES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OF THIRD PARTIES
The Website may contain connections to other websites and access to third-party content, products, and services, such as those provided by Stack Console’ partners and affiliates. Stack Console is not responsible for any third-party Content supplied on or via the Website, nor for any changes or updates to such third-party Websites. You assume all risks associated with accessing and using Web Websites and third-party Content, products, and services.
The Website, and all Content offered on or via the Website, are given on an “as is” and “as available” basis unless otherwise stated. Concerning the Website and all Content offered on or through the Website, Stack Console expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, and non-infringement. Stack Console makes no warranty that:
- The Website or Content will meet your requirements.
- The Website will be available without interruption, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any Content provided on or through the Website will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any Content purchased or obtained by you on or through the Website will meet your expectations.
You use any content you access, download, or otherwise receive on or via the Website at your own risk and judgement. Stack Console has no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or data loss that occurs due to downloading or using Content.
Any mention of a third party’s product, process, publication, service, or offering by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not indicate or imply that the Platform endorses or recommends that third party.
Stack Console maintains the right to make changes or modifications to the Website and Content supplied on or through the Website at any time without notice and to monitor the use of the Website and Content provided on or through the Website.
Stack Console will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or data use, incurred by you or any third party as a result of your access to, or use of, the Website or any Content provided on or through the Website, whether in a contract or tort action. Under any circumstances, our maximum liability to you will be equivalent to the purchase price you pay for any items, services, or information obtained through the Website.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
POLICY ON PRIVACY
INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY
Persons under the age of majority are not permitted to use the Website, and we request that no personal information about them be sent to us.
Stack Console services and products may be referenced or cross-referenced on the Website, but they may not be available in your area. Stack Console does not intend to make such items, programmes, or services available in your area based on these references. For additional information about the services and products available in your area, please contact Stack Console representatives at [email protected]
SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
LAWS THAT APPLY
Indian laws govern your access to and use of the Website, as well as any Content supplied on, through, or posted to the Website. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of your access to or use of the Website or Content must be brought to Maharashtra, India. In any such legal action or proceeding, you and Stack Console agree to submit to the jurisdiction of these courts and agree that the venue in these courts is proper.
Stack Console and/or its affiliates own the copyright from 2021. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
Stack Console and/or its affiliates own the trademarks Stack Console and Stack Console. Other names on the Website could be trademarks belonging to their respective owners.
Please contact Stack Console at [email protected] if you have any queries about these Terms of Service. Contact information is provided on the Website’s Contact Stack Console page if you have any other inquiries.